Short and sweet this time out, mainly because it's late and I am tired.
1) Amazing performances by everyone racing the big half last weekend. Multiple great results and several pbs testament to the training over the past few months, much of it in advance of spring marathons. It was great to watch the results come in.
2) Kit orders are on track so we should have them before long. I look forward to my club shorts arriving in time for the warmer weather!
3) Details coming your way in the next day or two on the Surrey league. Look out for it and get entered into those races already open!
4) Green belt relay team and plans also coming in the next few days. Rodney will be co-captaining our team. For the new members and those that haven't participated before I strongly recommend it
5) This Thursday is 'first Thursday of the month' so can as many members as possible try to make it for the club session, 6:50 at Teddington gate. I am hoping to make an appearance so you can too!