Details and guidance for competing in the fourth SHAEF virtual league race 2020.
- Team relay
- People per team: 4
- Leg distance (i.e.distance each participant should run): 5.3k
- Team distance: half marathon (13.1 miles / 21.1km)
- Dates: 8th-9th August (weekend)
- Deadline for entries: midnight 6th August latest
- Award categories: see section below
- Cost: £free (for the avoidance of doubt!)
How to enter and race:
- Enter your details here by midnight Thursday 6th August latest: https://forms.gle/RX6hnLgp8td97qBk9
- We'll confirm receipt of your entry and send you information on your virtual team (probably JUST before the race weekend once we have a final view on participants)
- Run 5.3k ONLY and upload the run to Strava
- Title the run: [RUNNER NAME/TEAM NAME/ SHAEF VLR4]
- E.g. "Oliver Edwards / Team A / SHAEF VLR4"
- Tag @Ollie_ (Oliver Edwards) and @K Pow (Kit Powney) on Strava in the comments
- This is a virtual event and you can choose to run anywhere.
- Please run safe and follow the latest covid guidance and maintain social distancing before, during and after your race.
- Fastest team (i.e. fastest half marathon)
- Fastest leg (female / male categories)
- Handicap team (best aggregate handicap performance, by improvement on baseline age category)
- Handicap individual (female / male categories)